The Institute of Applied Informatics (InfAI) in Leipzig starts an incubation programme for technological company foundations based on research. The incubator programme is specifically addressed to scientists willing to found a technological company based on research findings. Not only InfAI teams are to transfer knowledge into successful company foundations, but also startup teams are supposed to receive specific support by experts.
Two technology-oriented funds for investments are available:
- The „Technologiegründerfonds Sachsen“(www.tgfs.de) as potential experienced investor for tech start-ups and companies as well as
- The “Smart Technology Invest” as private funding from Leipzig, which mainly invests in software technology companies.
Our services are as diverse as the subjects of our founders. We not only offer material support but also non-material support in form of different services. Here some examples:
- Providing rooms and facilities
- No costs for founders
- Pitch trainings with experienced industry experts
- Technology cooperations
- Access to pilot customers
- Access to investor networks
- Help for the integration into research projects
- EXIST grants
- ….and many more.
We’re always close to research and work in future fields such as
- Data Analytics,
- Industry 4.0,
- Internet of Things,
- Big Data/Smart Data,
- Semantic web and
- Energy economy.
Have an innovative idea in the IT environment and looking for support to plan, realize and market it? All prospective founders and startups are encouraged to present their idea sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a quick application process please send the following documents:
- Pitch Deck
- White Paper (if available).